|More than flowers when they need it most|
This may well be every Insurance Agents' worst nightmare.
As Insurance Professionals, we help our clients insure against loss so why not help them protect their families against the loss of THE greatest asset they have – their lives.
There really are no good excuses for not offering Life Insurance to every client.
Which of these statements would most comfort a grieving spouse?
- "I’m sorry, there just never was a good time to sit down and apply for coverage."
- "I’m sorry, it never came up."
- "I’m sorry, we didn’t get to it, everything else seemed so much more important."
- "I’m sorry; eating out one less time a month in order to budget in a Life Insurance premium just wasn’t appealing."
- "I’m sorry, I didn’t do my job."
- "I'm sorry for your loss, we'll have this processed right away and provide you with the funds to help you and your family through this difficult time"
We all understand not every case is cut and dry, but that doesn’t mean don’t try!
And, of course no one expects every agent to know every product and every underwriting guide – and that’s why we are here to help.
Your function is to ask the questions, get the conversation started, _____________, then present the options.
We fill in the blank!
With one call to our office, we will research all of the options with our 30 + carriers for you to be sure you are able to maximize every dollar for every client, every time!
If there is a need, chances are we have a way to fill it – and that makes starting the conversation even easier.
Ask the questions, start the conversation, then give us a call.
Not sure what questions to ask, ask us – we will be happy to provide you with a guideline to use with every client.
Not sure what coverage options are available, give us a call, we’re here to help.
Bottom line is, if you don’t ask, the answer is always no – and “no” just isn’t good enough for a grieving family.
Call us any time – we make “LIFE” easier!
Visit our website for all of your Life Insurance needs. Click here